Sign-up For After School Classes
One of the most difficult aspects of being a working parent is figuring out what your kids are going to do in the time between school ending and when you come home from work. When the school bell rings, that doesn’t mean that your child’s day has come to an end. In fact, the time after school is filled with many different potential learning and growth opportunities, with one of the most enriching after school programs
Here at Silver Lining Taekwon-Do, we offer a wide range of after school Taekwon-Do for kids
programs. In addition to giving your kids something to do after school, taking Taekwon-Do has additional benefits including improving fitness levels, building social skills, and letting your kids explore new hobbies.
After School Taekwon-Do Classes in Wisconsin
after-school program provides a massive help for parents who are trying to figure out their child’s after-school care. When you sign up for classes with Silver Lining Taekwon-Do, you can relax and focus on your work knowing that your kid is in a safe and fun environment built on respect and traditional family values. Here is a brief overview of our martial arts
after school program:
- We pick up your kids from all the Middleton elementary schools and the Kromrey
- Playtime and snack time
- Homework time
- Taekwon-Do class with life skills lessons
- Quiet time for reading, arts, crafts, or board games
- Parents have until 6:00 PM to pick up their children
The Benefits of Taekwon-Do For Kids
So why should you enroll your kids in an after-school Taekwon-Do class instead of a different after-school program? Taekwon-Do has a number of benefits for both children and adults. Here is a brief overview of how Taekwon-Do can help your child in life.
- Socialization Skills: Kids who do not always thrive in social environments may find a benefit in being a room with other kids who share the same interest.
- Self-Discipline and Self-Control: Taekwon-Do teaches self-discipline and self-control. All techniques learned in class require practice and control and that requires focus, training, and devotion.
- Self-Esteem Boost: If your child is having issues with self-esteem, breaking a board or mastering a new skill in class can go a long way to improve it.
- Physical Fitness: A typical Taekwon-Do class involves dynamic punching and kicking drills, blocks, and core strengthening exercises, all of which will improve your kid’s physical fitness level.
- Respect: A large part of Taekwon-Do is respecting your elders. In a quality Taekwon-Do school, you will rarely see a student boasting or showing off, as the instructions teach the value of respect for fellow students and instructors.
Middleton, WI After-School Taekwon-Do Classes
At Silver Lining Taekwon-Do, we treat you with respect and kindness, no matter what kind of class you are taking. We train athletes and improve physical fitness, but we also specialize in improving mental and emotional strength for both kids and adults.
Contact us at (608) 836-5660 for more information.